March 29, 2012

New York Magazine Wedding Event


Tim Alan Smith attended the New York Magazine Wedding Event last night at the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC! We have filmed weddings there before so it's always fun to attend a wedding show there too. I had some of films playing at the table of Kim Pilson, owner of the Wedding Sitter, a day-of wedding planning service. Kim and I have worked on many weddings over the years including one at the Metropolitan Pavilion! I have attached a photo of my October 8, 2011 Bride, Kerri-Lynn, who has also just started a wedding planning business, Stella Day Events! In addition to Kerri-Lynn, I caught up with many others in the NYC wedding business including photographers Alex Z, Kelly Guenther, Karen Wise and Stephen Grande of W Studios in addition to my favorite DJ Jason Fioto from Generation Events and Nancy and her band, 747 Orchestra. What a great evening of NYC wedding fun!

No comments: