July 06, 2011

Lauren & David; Trinity Church & Bridgewaters, NYC


If it weren't for my friend Howard's birthday party last fall, I may never have even met Lauren and David, but I am glad I did! The couple had a beautiful wedding at historic Trinity Church followed by a reception at one of my favorite locations- Bridgewaters in the Southstreet Seaport.

I started the day with my assistant Andrea at the Wall Street Inn where Dave was getting ready before heading over to the couple's apartment a block away to get some footage of Lauren before her first meeting with Dave. When the couple saw each other for the first time, it was clear that this was meant to be and soon after we were at Trinity Church where they were exchanging vows in front of friends, family and any tourist who happened to walk in!

After the ceremony, the guests headed to rooftop of the couple's apartment for cocktails while Tim Alan Smith got some footage of Lauren and David by the Seaport. After that, all headed to Bridgewaters for a night of revelry that included some funny and poignant toasts, an authentic British "flyover", a beautiful song by the bride's friend Bronwyn and non-stop dancing!

To check out a highlight of the day, please click here!

No comments: