May 05, 2011

Tim Alan Smith films the Hamptons Wedding Affair


Tim Alan Smith wedding videography films weddings in the Hamptons and the North Fork every year so it only made sense for me to make the trip out to Greenport on Saturday to check out the excellent show put on by Well Wed magazine. The Hamptons Wedding Affair was held at the magnificent Brecknock Hall where any bride and groom would feel like a royal if given the chance to be married there. I had never filmed here before but recently filmed North Fork favorites such as the Peconic Bay Winery, Bedell Cellars, Martha Clara Vineyards, and Wollfer Estates to name a few.

At the show I caught up with wedding colleagues I've met over the years while meeting plenty of new people as well. Highlights include being given a free night at the Hotel Indigo in Riverhead, eating delicious appetizers and sweets, listening to great music by a live band, watching a fantasic bridal gown show and enjoying a cotton candy martini or two!

I brought my camera along of course and got some footage from the day that I put together below as a recap of the day for Well Wed, which you will be able to see on the Well Wed blog and website. Enjoy!

Untitled from TimAlanSmith on Vimeo.

No comments: