October 24, 2008

More Wedding Industry Events: Modern Bride trendsetters and the Wedding Salon



It's that time of the year to attend wedding events and network with others who work in the wedding industry. After last Wednesday's two events, I also had a couple more 'can't miss' events to attend this week. On Tuesday night, I attended the Modern Bride "Trendsetters" party at Ultra on 26th street with planner Kim Pilson of HamptonsWeddings.Com. I reconnected with photographer Karen Zieff, who I met last week at the Knot's party. In addition to talking with others I knew, the 'passion punch' cocktails and cookies from Eleni's were a big hit!

On Wednesday, I attended the Wedding Salon's now semi-annual wedding show at the Prince George Ballroom on 27th street with event designer Sandra Placide. In addition to the delectable cake from Sylvia Weinstock and the rock candy cocktails, I caught up with photographers Kate and Georgina, Kathi Littwin, Matthew Wagner and others. All and all, a great evening and two days of wedding industry fun!

No comments: