August 06, 2008

Rob & Liz, Wolffer Estate Vineyards; Sagaponack, New York ; July 12



Rob and Liz were married at the Wollfer Estate Vineyards under the Chuppah amongst an intimate gathering of friends and family on July 12.

I have known Rob since freshman year at the University of Michigan where we lived next door to each other in the dorms. We then lived together for 3 years in NYC a few years after college so I actually attended this wedding as a guest. Of course I never go anywhere without one of my cameras, so I filmed the high points of the day with one of my more compact models.

Enjoying cocktails, good food and good company is tough to mix with filming a wedding, but I was able to get most of the high points of the day. These included the beautiful outdoor ceremony under the Chuppah, cocktail hour on the lawn of the vineyard, the Horah, music by the Central Park Orchestra (including an encore performance requested by Liz of 'Seasons of love' from 'Rent'), many toasts and bottles of wine for guests to take home as favors.

No comments: