July 10, 2009

The buzzword: Amazing. A few happy brides e-mail in after watching their final video.


I'm not going to lie, it's nice to get positive feedback. Here are a couple of quick e-mails from happy brides about recent Tim Alan Smith NYC wedding videos.

Hi Tim!!!

We absolutely LOVED the video! It was amazing.

Ashley and Mark
(The St. Regis Hotel/The Church of St. Ignatius Loyola)


Hello Tim,

We just got them on Saturday and they were amazing!!! Thank you so very much.


~Melander
(The Marriott, New Haven, CT)

Tim,

I'm not surprised that I love it! I am so happy to have found such a talented person to capture our wedding day on video, who is such a nice and fun person as well!

Alicia
The Church of St. Ignatius Loyola and The St. Regis Hotel, NYC


Hi Tim,

We loooooved the beginning and the outtakes, there were so many funny things you captured that I didn't even remember. I am so glad we have all these great memories on film!! I am glad you got such great footage.... Its
awesome, we have been laughing about it for days. The outtakes were hysterical! And we love having the raw footage too!

Erin and Brian
(The Church of Our Saviour NYC & The Union League Club)

No comments: